WATER INTAKE WITH ROYAL WATER – HOW TO CALCULATE THE OPTIMAL WATER INTAKE:
Home / Water intake
1. Multiply the 0.034 coefficient by your current body weight. The result is the amount of clean water (in litres) that you should consume everyday (e.g.: 100 kg x 0.034 = 3.4 l of water). If, for example, you’re exposed to higher temperatures such as a sauna., intensive exercise, or maybe you do a physically demanding job, are ill or overweight, it’s necessary to increase this amount (coffee, milk, etc. are not included in the water intake).
2. From 7 years of age or over drink Ionised Royal Water (pH 9.3 or 8.5) within the first 2/3 of the day (until approximately 5 pm – 6 pm according to the daily routine) and drink mineral water or Royal Water for children (pH 7.4) for the last 1/3 of the day, i.e. in the evening. These waters have a higher silicic acid (H2SiO3), content, an optimal ratio of calcium and magnesium 2: 1, sodium and potassium of 5: 2 and other minerals. Try to drink 2/3 of the daily water intake in the first half of the day (but this is not a condition).After waking up, drink approximately 0.4–0.5 l of water on an empty stomach, if you can’t drink it all at once, you can do it in 2 or 3 attempts with a spacing of a few minutes according to your abilities (e.g.: 2 dcl – 2 dcl – 1 dcl). We recommend drinking Royal Water at least 30–45 minutes before a meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and no later than 30–45 minutes after a meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc.). This water intake is also suitable for pregnant women and nursing mothers.
3. From 3 to 7 years of age, drink Ionised Royal Water (pH 8.5) in the first 1/3 of the day (up to 12 pm – 13 pm according to the daily regimen) and drink mineral water or Royal Water for children (pH 7.4) in the last 2/3 of the day, i.e., in the afternoon and evening.
4. From 0 to 3 years of age, give your Royal Water for children (pH 7.4) throughout the day.
5. After changing and adjusting your water intake with Royal Water, detoxifying the body and cells can result in a markedly coloured and aromatic urine. H2SiO3 contained in water can also wash toxic metals away from the body. However, after the initial phase of detoxifying the body, this ‘effect’ will disappear and urine will be coloured naturally and odourless. If your body was heavily toxic, detoxification may result in short-term detoxification manifestations such as headaches or loose stools, which disappear after a short period.
6. Although this value can’t be stabilised, we recommend using Royal Hydrogen Booster (buy in our online shop) to increase the negative ORP, but only to increase the Royal Water’s efficiency. All other values contained in Royal Water are stable. The hydrogen booster, which generates molecular hydrogen (H2), will increase the benefit of water due to the negative ORP and the presence of molecular hydrogen, which further helps to trap free radicals. All our types of water are suitable for hydrogen booster treatment and meet the highest criteria.
7. Please note that you should only use the highest quality hydrogen booster that doesn’t contaminate the water used, e.g., by ozone, chlorine, manganese and the like. The head should be ‘at least’ coated with platinum.
Water with a high content of minerals, salt, chlorine, containing antibiotics, hormones, nitrates, etc., must not be treated with the hydrogen booster. The hydrogen booster should only be used with the highest quality, cleanliness and class water!